Friday, October 3, 2008

October Stamping...

I taught stamping in Kaylie's 4th grade class yesterday! The kids had a great time.

*Happy Boo cards using Booglie Eyes (retired) set, puffy paints and the embossing tool, the kids had a great time with this!! Look at his big eyes!!
*Then cased from SCS is the cute spider idea with the punches and york peppermint patties! Kaylie ran this station for her class...they had a great time!
*I took my new Top Note Bigz Die and let the kids stamp and cut out their own topper for their candy bag. Then they used the Halloween stamps to cover up the staple. They loved this!!

Last night I had Stampin' Club too so I used my new Scallop Envelope Die and the new Green Tea paper to make this fun card. It's a 5 by 5 card that has a little thank you card in the pocket...
Then the inside of the card has some more DSP and another area to write. I just loved using the new Sixxiz Die!! Thanks to Patty Bennett for the inspiration for this card!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: