Monday, September 15, 2008

Sunday Punches Challenge

Kaylie, Cameron and I did a punches challenge yesterday. Cameron did a cute bug card using the large circle punch and the paper crimper. We didn't look at each other making the cards till we were all done! It was fun to see what everyone created!

Kaylie's card is this cute frog card...she got the idea from a card I taught last year at a class..but she used different punches and made it her own! SO cute..I love the big eyes and the tongue..that is so cute! And don't you love her fly? It's so creative!

My idea is very fun, but no, it was not my idea! I got the idea from the new Stampin' Success magazine they send to demonstrators! The whole turkey was made using punches though...really fun. Even his feet are made using the flower punch from Boho Blossoms! Some creative folds with the scallop punch and 'presto'! You have a cute Thanksgiving card!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the turkey card...