Saturday, September 13, 2008

Welcome to Inkspiration by Heidi


This blog is going to be dedicated to my fun stamping projects!! That way I can easily post my creations for my friends and family to enjoy, without having to scroll through all the family posts....and my family can view the family blog without having to read all the details of my stamping posts! So I think this will work out well! Enjoy the Inkspiration!


This is a baby card I made with the new Muirfield Paper, the Nursery Necessities Stamp set and the White Taffeta Ribbon. I love the non-traditional baby colors...(Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White)
Last week I taught Young Women's and we made these fun coaster accordion cards. On the front the girls stamped and did some rub-ons...boy did they go nuts with the rub-ons!!
The coaster book opens up to reveal a message and some wallet sized photos (easy to do at Costco.com)..
The end result is a tri-fold accordion style photo card that can fit in a regular envelope! An awesome idea for a Holiday card or a special occasion! =)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: