Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Stamp Club

This is our card for March's Stamp Club. It uses the new Jumbo Brads in chocolate chip, the new texturz plates and the big shot top note die of course!
The stamp set is the Yummy set that is part of the Sale-A-Bration special and the flower stamps are from Polka Dot Punches.

This is the card stamped by Karen Spencer that gave me the inspiration for my card! Isn't this card beautiful? I don't have the Petal Pizzaz set so I improvised with what I do have!
Another card for club..this one uses the new Cheep Talk set, the Texturz plates and the eyelet border punch. Love these colors!
This is my last club card..uses the new Hoppy Day set and the SAB papers and ribbon. Email me if you have questions..so cute..love the spring colors!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Britt said...

These are soooooo cute!