Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Minute Special!

Hi stampers!!I just wanted to remind you all that there is less than ONE MORE WEEK left in our Sale-A-Bration event. You'll get to choose from a selection of stamps, ribbon or designer series paper with each $50 order!

Click on my website link and then on the Promotions section for more details! http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/stampinheidi/

Heidi's Last Minute Special!!
I'm personally offering a FREE spool of RIBBON OR package of an EMBELLISHMENT to anyone that places a $50+ order with me between now and Sat March 28th
.
OPTION 1:
You'll receive your choice of ANY of our ribbons packages that are $9.95 or less. There are all sorts of colors and styles to select from. You can choose any ribbon on page 178 or 179 except for the ribbon originals packages.

OPTION 2:
You can choose any embellishment package, ie. buttons, brads, clips, eyelets, etc. that is $9.95 or less!! See pages 174-177 for details
Don't forget you'll also receive your choice of a Free SALE-A-BRATION set too!! So this is a great time to stock up on some basics or treat yourself to a new set!!

You can click on the "SHOP NOW" button on my website to check the online catalog if you don't have a paper copy. However, in order to get the special freebies you have to email me your order so I can pay for the free stuff...if you order online (which is great, normally), then I can't add on the free choice! Email me if you have any questions!
Have a great week!Happy Stampin'
Heidi

No comments: