Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seeing Spots!


In November we had our production of 101 Dalmatians that I directed. A few weeks back I scrapbooked the pages. I wasn't sure what to do at first since I don't have any dog stamps! Then I realized the Seeing Spots set would be perfect for this!

So see what I did?? I used it all over for spots for the Dalmatians layout! I'm so happy with how it turned out...then you can't pass up using BIG DEAL numbers and letters for the title on these pages!!
This page used rose red since Kaylie's dalmatian costume was that color...so I did the same idea just in Rose.
And in chocolate chip for my Chihuahua Cameron...
Lastly I wanted to share a 2 page spread I did with the Best Ever Simply Scrappin Kit..gotta love how quick and easy it is!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: